Why You May Need To Store Your Possessions
Storing your furniture and possessions can be required for many reasons – it may be an excellent short term solution whilst a house is being renovated or redecorated, a solution where you may have sold your property yet haven’t purchased a new property and are therefore renting accommodation in the interim or indeed for any number of other reasons.
At Casey’s we are not just a packing and house moving company. We also have a secure purpose built storage facility. We are able to store the smallest items but also the contents of the largest houses.
You don’t need to be moving house to take advantage of our storage solutions. Look at some of the benefits we offer:
- • Can be provided as a stand-alone service for personal or business needs
- • Can be combined with any of our other services (removals/packaging etc.)
- • Excellent £rates for longer term storage agreements
- • Daily/weekly/monthly storage periods available
- • Fully insured whilst stored (subject to terms & conditions)
- • Access and retrieving of your goods at short notice and 7 days a week (subject to access fee)
- • The convenience of one firm handing all aspects of packing, removal and storage
Are You Looking For a Local Storage Company?
If you are, call us now on 020 8780 2348 to learn more about our long-term and short-term storage prices.